Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Start" Lexie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:30 pm

Lexie blinks as she takes in the creature before her, finally she asks politely,
"I mean no offense but, what are you? And where am I?"

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Edit)
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:39 pm

The Dinaurian smiles at you and walks up to the bed you lay in. "My name is Liah," she says, looking you over, "I'm glad to see you're awake. But..." she frowns then and tilts her head curiously, "do you feel alright? I am a Dinaurian of course." she chuckled then and pressed her hand against your forehead. "You do not feel warm, how many fingers am I holding up?" she asked, holding up three clawed fingers for you to count.
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:44 pm

Lexie watches the Dinaurian as she holds up her clawed fingers.
"3. I'm sorry I guess it took me a moment to remember."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Liah smiled sweetly at you and nodded her head, "That is to be expected. You were in quite the bad shape when the chief had found you. You've been asleep for more than a day and had all of us worried." She offers you her clawed hand to help you up. "Oh! I'm sorry, I completely forgot!" she sounded surprised and offered a sheepish smile. "You're in Goment Village. My home, if you will."
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Lexie was surprised to here that she was in bad shape she felt fine at the moment. She sits up and looks around the room. "Do you like it here?" She says as she looks at Liah.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:32 pm

Liah looks confused for a moment, before nodding, "Of course. This is my home." she chuckles and then walks over to a small clothing pile on a wooden chair by the entrance. "I patched up your clothing for you and my grandfather repaired your knives." She walked to the door and turned her head, smiling. "Please come outside when you are ready and dressed, the chief would like to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:23 am

Lexie understood the confusion of Liah but she wanted to ask the confusion. When Liah said that they had fixed Lexie's knives, Lexie's heart skipped as she thought about the knives. "Thank you for fixing me and my knives, I will be out in a moment." After getting dressed and examining her blades Lexie walks out side and is greeted by bright sunlight.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:08 pm

When you leave the small hut you enter a small village filled with straw huts. To the right, you see an open hut with an old grey Dinaurian Raptor working on a sword; to the left you see a larger hut with several wooden and bone Celtic symbols outside; and in front of you, you see a open stable filled with several small Raptor-Saurians.

You notice a sleeping Ptero on the straw roof of the stables and two Dinaurians outside the stables. They were both talking animatedly with one another.

The first Dinaurian you take note of is a green and blue Parasaur wearing a cloth shirt and leather trousers. The second one you note is a black Velon Raptor, who had bandages wrapped around his torso, he also had a beautifully crafted iron longsword attached to his leather pants.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Lexie wonders at all the creatures around her. She notices the sword and steps towards the Velon Raptor with the sword, hoping she will eventually have a chance to closely examine the sword.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 2:41 pm

You see the Velon look in your direction and you watch as he turns to the Parasaur, grinning as he says something you can't hear, before dragging him towards you.

"Wah!" The Parasaur complains, though it seems to you that he's used to being dragged around by the other Dinaurian.

"Ne, hi!" The Velon trills cheerily, stopping just before you, letting go of the Parasaur's hand. "You're the one the chief found right?" You can see a small smirk playing at the Velon's lips, though it is barely visible.

"Ehh? Oh... hi!" The Parasaur pipes up, grinning at you.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Lexie takes a step back as the two Dinaurians come towards you. " Hi, um....yeah I guess I am the one the chief found. Who is the chief anyways? I mean what's his name?" She grins back at the Parasaur.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Kieran grins and lets out a cute little laugh, "Chief Vinx, but you'll find that out soon enough. You're to meet with him right, as Liah has stated, I'm sure." he fiddled with the hilt of his sword and then hummed. "Ah, let's get our introductions out of the way first, nyeh? I'm Kieran by the way, and this is Raz, he's my best friend, and he also happens to be the chief's son." Raz's cheeks grew a dark red at being called out here, but he offered no protest to Kieran's words and only offered a shy little wave to you in return.

"What is your name?" Raz asked, instead, smiling brighter with a certain kind of curiosity sparkling in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Lexie nods as Kieran speaks. She lightly chuckles as Raz gets all embarrassed. "Um.. I'm Lexie. And can I tell you something?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Kieran tilts his head curiously and then slowly nods, a surprised smile on his muzzle, as Raz peers curiously back at you, "Of course!" they both spoke, perfectly in sinc.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Lexie smiles, blushes, and looks down as she says, "I really love your blade and would love to take a closer look at it eventually, if you would allow me to. " Lexie finishes after rushing through the question, after a few seconds of silence she looks up to see the expressions on Kieran and Raz's faces.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Raz is startled, clearly, but Kieran only laughs and grins, a light blush staining his cheeks as he looks down at the blade in question, probably remembering the story that went along with procuring the blade. "Of course!" he smiled and pulled the blade from it's sheath. "I haven't had it long, in truth... Ah, uhm... Master Han crafted it for me. Because my uh, old one broke..."

"Only because you were too stubborn to come back to the village to fix both you and your blade!" Raz huffed out, glaring petulantly at Kieran.

"Nyeh~!? It wasn't my fault! The Saurians were so aggressive and I got ambushed!" Raz poked at Kieran's bandages and the Velon hissed sharply, his forest green eyes flashing red momentarily and Raz startled again, before his expression softened.

"Sorry..." he murmured and Kieran only offered a small sheepish smile in return before turning back to you, holding the sword out.

"Master Han crafts the best weapons in Arcadia, even if he doesn't agree. And no one, I tell you, will care more about their crafts than he does." the Dinaurian promised with a fierce sense of pride, grinning wide and toothily.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Lexie listens to the story intently and watches how the two interact. She gets startled slightly when Kieran's eyes change color but that quickly goes away.

When Kieran holds out the sword Lexie slowly takes the sword carefully handling it. She looks closely at the hilt and the blade. "Wow this is a stunning sword, you can all but see the passion that went into making it. I think you are lucky to have such a beautiful creation, I hope maybe one day I will have something even close to this one."

As she finishes talking and looking at the sword, Lexie hands it back to Kieran still admiring the sword and wondering more about the creator.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Kieran accepts the sword back and grins again, "You can meet Master Han, if you want? He'll probably make you something if you have the necessary items to do it." Kieran nodded and then hummed, "In fact, that's where we'll go to start the tour, okay? So come on!" He put the sword back in it's sheath and links his arms in both yours and Raz's before dragging you both off towards the blacksmith's hut, where the old Dinaurian was still working.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:39 pm

Lexie smiles excited that the opportunity could possibly be open for her in the future. "I'd love to meet him." Lexie is surprised when she starts being dragged by Kieran, but she doesn't fight it.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:49 pm

When you get to the hut you notice the weapon the old, grey Dinaurian was working on: a long, steel, blue and silver sword with a beautiful, black guard. The raptor had pale scars marking his body and dark grey markings as well, "Good morning, Master Han," Kieran trills politely and respectfully, causing the older Dinaurian to look up.

Silver eyes narrow slightly, but his expression holds no true contempt. "How many times have I told you, Kieran, to drop the 'Master' title?" He huffs, putting his work on hold and the Velon grins.

"More than I can count," he laughs and Han chuckles. He cuts himself off when he notices you standing beside the Velon and a tilts his head up in question.

"You're that human Vinx brought in from the fields?" He questions, his voice betraying nothing; it was almost as if he was studying you.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:01 pm

As soon as Lexie sees the sword she gasps with what some would call love. Because Lexie was focusing on the sword she didn't realize Han had asked her a question until a few seconds had passed.

Lexie starts and says as she tries to remember what was asked, "Oh ummm...." finally she remembered and said embarrassed, "Yeah, Kieran brought me over because I was admiring the one he has. I love the one you are working in currently, the colors work brilliantly together and the blade and guard are exquisite." she says getting more comfortable as she speaks. When she's done talking she fingers the worn out sheath around one of her current blades.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:05 pm

Master Han's eyes sparkle at this and he smirks, sitting back and folding his arms over his chest, "An admirer of the blade," he chuckled and nodded his head. "I used Moonstone for this beauty- it's my pride and joy of my shop and is made with only the finest materials in the land. Unfortunately, you can only fine the best Moonstones in Norath," he shrugged here and smiled. "What's your name?" he asked, and you barely notice that Raz and Kieran are standing there, startled to see the old raptor actually being... pleasant towards you.

"Wow..." Kieran grinned cheekily and Han only sent him and Raz a sharp, but fond look, as they both erupted into delighted giggles over the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:15 pm

Lexie breathes a sigh of relief as Han smirks and folds his arms. She smiles and listens to him nodding once or twice. When he looks at Raz and Kieran Lexie remembers that they are beside her. She smiles at Kieran as a thank you for introducing her to Han. She turns back to Han.

"My name is Lexie, I have been into swords and blades for as long as I can remember." She pauses then asks Han this, "So what is your favorite material to either add to or make a sword out of?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:33 pm

Master Han lets out a full belly laugh, "Nice to meet you, Lexie. Nice to see someone else that appreciates fine metal craftsmanship." he tilts his head and turns it up as if in thought, then, and then chuckles, "Truth be told, I don't have a favorite. Each material has it's own worth, it's own strengths and weakness', but if I had to say, I'd pick Moonstone. Strong, durable, and just about the most beautiful stone you can craft something from. Silver Leaf ore isn't too bad either, good, durable, and can crack even the toughest of Saurian hides if you've the strength to use it. Won't break either." he smirked at Kieran here and the Velon blushed.

"I know, I know! I'm still trying to find Silver Leaf ore! It's not my fault it's so rare..." the younger Velon pouted and the older one laughed again. "Oh! What about Mythical ore!" Kieran's eyes sparkled at this and the other Dinaurian smirked.

"Surprised you even remember such exists, Ran," Master Han said and the younger Velon only huffed, sticking his tongue out in answer. "Yeah, Mythical ore isn't too bad, but it tends to attract the wrong kind of attention. Too valuable for it's own good and anyone will try anything to get their hands on it." the old Dinaurian shook his head in disappointment at the fact and you can't help but wonder if his opinion is from personal experience or from something else. "But enough of that, what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:49 am

Lexie, listened as Hans talked and then she listened as he talked to Raz and Kieran all the while she starts smiling slightly. When Han finishes chatting with the others and he asks Lexie a question she stops smiling and thinks. "Um...right now I'm just wandering around town with these two goof balls as my guides." She says and then chuckles. "But when and if I have the material I would love it if you could make me some twin daggers." She smiles and shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Start" Lexie Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie Empty

Back to top Go down

"Start" Lexie
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next