Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Start" Saffron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:12 am

"Thank you, Saffron," Vinx sighs, smiling. "Take Kieran with you," Kieran perks up at this and his eyes widen just a little, "he knows the land better than most. He will help you find Celti," he turns to Kieran and the Velon gulps, shrinking a little, but he nods hesitantly.

"Er... yeah..." he trills lightly, "I think..." he adds quietly to his self. "If... if Saffron won't mind me tagging along... then I'll do whatever I can to help find Celti."

The Chief nods and turns to you, "Please, bring Celti home safely, I'm counting on you two." Apparently the Chief wasn't giving you a choice in taking the Velon with you.

-----

Quest Accepted: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Find Celti

-----

Party Status
Saffron: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 100/100
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 100/100

Kieran: (Lvl-5)
~Health- 132/220
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 130/200

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:13 am

Saffron hesitantly nodded
"...alright."
She didn't look at Keiran though
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:21 am

Kieran nods his head and turns away, addressing you. "I need new bandages, I'll meet you back here when I'm ready. I suggest you go talk with Master Han to see about upgrading your weapon." He leaves, walking in the direction of the hut you had first woken in, and the Chief sighs.

"Thank you." He says again before walking away, disappearing inside his own hut.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:23 am

Saffron headed towards Hans' hut, looking forward to going home even more
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:10 am

When you reach the Blacksmith's hut, you see Han standing near a few shelves with various items on them, sorting them out. "Yeah? What is it?" Han says gruffly, not even having to look at you to know you're standing there.
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:16 am

"I was told to come here to upgrade my weapon..."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:24 am

Han smirks at this, turning to you. "Were you now?" He walks to the counter and fixes his gaze on your weapon. "Hn, I suppose it wouldn't be too much of a waste." He motions with his hand for you to give him your weapon. "Come on, give it here and let me see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:26 am

Saffron gave him her wooden staff
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:45 am

Han looks the staff over carefully, treating the weapon as if you would a small, fragile, animal. He nods a few times to his self before looking over at his shelves and he sighs. "You're lucky, kid; I have a few pieces of Burlin Bark left and one last Crystal Fragment." He takes the staff with him as he walks over to the shelves, grabbing what was left of a pale brown piece of wood and a small bright blue item. "I don't normally give out free upgrades to just anyone, but since it's getting dark and you're leaving, I'll let it slide. Just don't expect anymore, the next time you want your weapon upgraded, you better have the items I need and a Crystal Fragment on hand."

Han expertly works with the weapon, fixing it and making it more powerful. When he is done, he walks back over to you, setting your staff on the counter in front of you.

"Take it and get out of here before I change my mind and charge you for it." He huffs, but gives the tiniest hint of a smile before turning back to the shelves.

-----

-Weapon Upgraded-
Wooden Staff --> Wooden Staff(Lvl-2)(A-10+2)

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:48 am

Saffron smiled
"Thank you so much, goodbye."
She left
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:54 am

When you come back to the gate, you already see Kieran waiting for you, new bandages wrapped around his torso. He turns his head when he hears you walking towards the gate and he lets out a soft sigh. "Are you ready to go?" He asks you, formal and his tone void of any emotion, a mask placed on his face.
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:54 am

"...yes, let's just go."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:01 am

Kieran nods and turns away, walking from the village entrance, leading you into the fields again. Though it was noticeably different than earlier; it was darker and there were fewer Gentle Giants to be seen. "Come on, it's not safe at night. When it's night, the more dangerous Saurians come to prey on those who choose to stay out." Kieran says, a bit cautious, as his forest green eyes dart across the fields, as if looking for something.
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:04 am

"...lead the way."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:18 am

Kieran lowers his head as he continues to walk, hand unconsciously moving to his weapon, before he growls and stops, turning sharply to you. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? Whatever... I... what I said... I didn't mean it." He winces at the tumble of words that comes out of his mouth, another sign he has no idea what he did or said. He chooses to skip over it, though, and he looks at you, pleading, "Please, can't you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:22 am

"Why should I? After what you said? Whatever, next time we get in a fight, don't expect me to help you!"
She crossed her arms and looked away
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:47 am

Kieran closes his eyes tightly, shaking his head. "What... what did I say!? I don't know! Okay? I don't-" He was cut off by a shrill cry and he turns his head sharply, eyes wide.

"Help! Someone help!" A young boy with blonde hair and blue eyes was running towards you and Kieran. Behind him you notice four wolves with wings chasing him, one slightly bigger than the others. Kieran tenses and he grabs his weapon, unsheathing it before pointing it outward just as the boy skids and hides behind the Velon, whimpering pathetically. "K-Kieran!" The boy nearly breathes out in relief, but he was still trembling just as the wolves skid to a halt, in front of you and Kieran. Each howling and rearing up. The larger one lets out a harsh, blood-curdling howl as its wings flex, a murderous expression on its face.

"Xeno!" Kieran growls out, eyes narrowing dangerously and once more, forest green turn to crimson red. He turns to the cowering boy, "Hold on, Celti, we'll protect you," and then turns to you, nodding his head before facing the four Xeno.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 100/100
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 100/100

~Health- 132/220
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 130/200

V.S.

Xenoxi, Xenocyon Alpha: (Lvl-2)
~Health: 90/90

Xeno 1: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 55/55

Xeno 2: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 55/55

Xeno 3: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 55/55

-----

Quest Updated: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Defeat Xenoxi- 0/1
Defeat Xeno- 0/3

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Saffron hit Xenoxi with a strike spell
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Xenoxi rears back, flexing its wings, and growls darkly at you, eyes narrowed dangerously. The Xeno behind it howl angrily at the sight of their leader being attacked and they jump forward, protecting Xenoxi.

Kieran growls and holds out his sword, blood red eyes narrowed as well, and he jumps forward, spinning his body and sword around before landing a harsh blow to the lead Xeno protecting their leader. He hiss' and picks his blade up before the Xeno could counter-attack and barely holds his blade up in time for the Xeno to begin their own attacks.

He dodges the first attack, and was able to get away from the second one before it hit him fully. He barely turns in time to see the third Xeno jumping for you, catching and biting at your arm. He barely flinches before addressing you, his tone once again different, "Use your magic to attack Xenoxi, he's protected, but only from melee attacks." He instructs you, his attention turned towards the larger Xeno and he growls at it, it growling back. "He can't attack while all his lackeys are protecting him," he adds, "let me take care of the Xeno."

Behind you, you hear Celti whimper, and you see him watching the fight with wide blue eyes.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 89/100 (-11)
~Mana- 85/100 (-15)
~Stamina- 100/100

~Health- 122/220 (-10)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 100/200 (-30)

V.S.

Xenoxi, Xenocyon Alpha: (Lvl-2) Status: Protected(Melee)
~Health: 76/90 (-14)

~Health- 20/55 (-35)

~Health- 55/55

~Health- 55/55

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:24 pm

"I'm not in the mood to take your orders!"
Saffron did her best to ignore the pain, and focused her mana on the Xenoxi in a strike attack
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Kieran glances at you, red eyes narrow, and a smirk takes place of the frown that had been on his face. "And yet, you do as I tell you?" He gets serious again. "Rely on your allies, especially those who have more experience than you. You'll find that they can help in more ways than just defeating your opponent." He says, before adding. "If you go it alone, you may not come out alive."

He turns his attention back to the Xeno and grips his sword tightly in both hands before attacking the Xeno that he had attacked the turn before. The Xeno rears back, howling in anguish before falling to the ground in a fit of whimpers.

Seeing their fellow pack member down on the ground, both Xeno, enraged, focus their attacks on Kieran and they jump at him, their claws outward and their fangs bared. Kieran doesn't even have a moment to think about dodging as he's hit by the Xeno, their claws scratching him and the fangs biting at the nearest thing they could grab.

Letting out a pained cry, Kieran falls back onto the ground, "Kieran!" Celti shouts out, eyes wide in horror. The Velon barely manages to get up, shakily, and his grip on his sword tightens a little as he glares darkly at the Xeno.

"I'm fine..." Kieran huffs, speaking to Celti, though his gaze remains on the two Xeno before him.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 89/100
~Mana- 70/100 (-15)
~Stamina- 100/100

~Health- 74/220 (-48)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 80/200 (-20)

V.S.

~Health: 60/90 (-16)

~Health- 0/55 (-20)

~Health- 55/55

~Health- 55/55

-----

Quest Progress: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
Defeat Xenoxi- 0/1
Defeat Xeno- 1/3

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:21 pm

"no saffron, don't help him..."
Saffron used all her might to cast a large strike spell at the xenoxi
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Xenoxi rears back, growling darkly, flexing its wings out. It howls at you, a murderous expression on its face. The two Xeno left turn to you, and they attack, the first one claws at you, managing to scratch you. The second one jumps at you, ready to do the same thing it had done to the Velon. Kieran jumps in front of you before it could reach you and he swings his blade like a bat, hitting the Xeno hard in the stomach before flinging the wolf away. The Xeno lets out a harsh whine as it crashes with the ground and its barely able to stand up, but it does. "Protect your allies and they will protect you!" Kieran hisses at you, slashing his sword through thin air and blood splatters the ground.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 76/100 (-13)
~Mana- 35/100 (-35)
~Stamina- 90/100 (-10)

~Health- 74/220
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 50/200 (-30)

V.S.

~Health: 32/90 (-28)

~Health- 0/55

~Health- 55/55

Xeno 3: (Lvl-1) Status: Bleeding
~Health- 15/55 (-40)

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:47 pm

"FOR GODS' SAKE STOP YELLING AT ME!" She struck the xenoxi once more
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Kieran growls darkly at this, but chooses deliberately to say nothing as he slashes at the Xeno once more. It falls to the ground with a pathetic whine and the last Xeno cowers, running behind Xenoxi. Xenoxi flexes its wings again, rearing up and slashing at air. He howls out before making a jump at Kieran. The Velon barely manages to dodge the larger wolf but his arm gets caught by Xenoxi's fangs and he shouts out in pain, closing his eyes tightly as he drops his weapon, falling to the ground, clutching at his arm.

Xenoxi howls again and turns to face you, eyes narrowed dangerously and its lips curled up in a fierce snarl.

Celti cowers behind you, frozen it seems.

Kieran manages to look up, panting. "Y-you've run out of mana..." he huffs, red eyes narrow as they stare at you, "you've got to attack him without magic..." he adds lowly. "Kill him before he kills you..."

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 76/100
~Mana- 5/100 (-30) Insufficient Mana
~Stamina- 90/100

Kieran: (Lvl-5) Status: Bleeding
~Health- 40/220 (-34)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 30/200 (-20)

V.S.

Xenoxi, Xenocyon Alpha: (Lvl-2) Status: Normal