Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Word of the Day .1.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

Word of the Day .1. Empty
PostSubject: Word of the Day .1.   Word of the Day .1. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi guys! So I decided to start a new challenge thingy; just something random for if you're ever bored. There will be a new word every day, so, there's something new for you to do everyday, if only for a few minutes.

~ Dragon

Date- August 19th, 2014
Word of the Day- Smile
Rules- Write or draw anything related to the word that involve your player character, his/her friends, and/or their Saurians~! Your entry can not be any longer than five hundred words.

Have fun~!

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day .1.   Word of the Day .1. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:35 pm

"DynoRyder: '2:35 P.M.'"

Kieran frowns, his arms crossed, glaring lightly at the ground; his forest gaze away from the Dinaurian he was upset at. Said Dinaurian was currently trying to get his attention, as they walked through the small village.

"Come on, Kieran... I didn't mean to make you mad." Codex tried again, but to no avail, he couldn't even get the younger Velon to look at him. "Will you please look at me, at least?" He asked, and almost immediately Kieran stops walking and looks at Codex, glaring at him, making the older Velon flinch.

"You are an ass, Codex, if you think I'll forgive you so easily!" He snapped, and Codex couldn't help but stop and look at the other, noticing, not for the first time, how cute the other looked like that. "W-what...?" Kieran frowned more, though his glare let up and instead was replaced with a look of confusion and worry.

Codex smiled at this and knew exactly how to get the other to forgive him, taking the small step towards Kieran and pulling the other into a hug. "You look so cute, Ran..." Codex purred and Kieran blushed a bright red, trying to push the other away.

"I-I do not!" Kieran puffed out his cheeks, his ears lowered slightly and he tried to escape from Codex's hold, but couldn't. "L-let go Codex!" He tried to demand, but it came out in an embarrassed squeak, much to his chagrin.

"Come on Ran... I said I'm sorry... can't you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?" Codex murmured in a small voice, using the one tone he knew could melt Kieran and get the younger male to do just that. And he was right, because no sooner had he asked, did Kieran smile, though the younger Velon ducked his head to hide it. "Ah, there's that beautiful smile I love so much." Codex chuckled and Kieran pouted, leaning against Codex with a sigh, his smile still there.

"You're such a jerk, Dex..." he mumbled, half-heartedly and Codex smirked.

"I know, but you love me anyway." He answered and Kieran only blushed in answer, his smile growing.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Smile   Word of the Day .1. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:17 pm

"SweetDeLite: '8:17 P.M.'"

Word of the Day .1. Saffro12
Back to top Go down