HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Word of the Day .15.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King

PostSubject: Word of the Day .15.   Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Date- September 2nd, 2014
Word of the Day- Bow
Rules- Write or draw anything related to the word that involve your player character, his/her friends, and/or their Saurians~! Your entry can not be any longer than five hundred words.

Have fun~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dynovrpg.forumotion.com
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day .15.   Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:33 pm

"DynoRyder: '6:33 P.M.'"

Kieran blinked, blushing slightly, at the bright red object that was tied around his hands, body, neck, and tail. "C-Codex...?" He stuttered out, turning forest eyes, filled with confusion and embarrassment, towards crimson, filled with amusement and triumph. "W-why am I t-tied with a... a... b-bow...?!" He tried removing the red lace, only to prove it futile as it was tied rather tight around him.

"I got the lace as a gift for saving that one little girl, and I thought what better way to use it than this?" Codex smirked, eyes darkened and Kieran's gulped, whimpering a little as his ears lowered.

"U-untie me... C-Codex..."

"Hm... let me think about that." Codex pretended to look up in thought and Kieran managed a small glare, growling a little.

"Untie me!" He snapped, just a bit frightened, but also curious as to what Codex would do.

"Aw, but you look so cute, like this~" Codex trilled and Kieran blushed a darker color, looking away. The older Velon snickered and leaned down, kissing Kieran on the nose. "Call it my present for doing a very good job today in the rescue mission. And I'm not one to waste such precious gifts."

"B-bastard..." Kieran muttered, turning away and Codex laughed, pulling him back in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dynovrpg.forumotion.com

Word of the Day .15.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1