Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Start" Judy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Judy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Judy   "Start" Judy - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Kieran rolled his eyes, hanging near the entrance and leaning against the wall, arms crossed as he observed the conversation. Siri blinked and then chuckled, "Now, I've never quite heard that word being used to describe dear Kieran. He is the sweetest person you might ever meet; he'll do things never with gaining anything in return in mind and quite often he'll get into trouble himself for these actions." she turned a stern, exasperated gaze at said Dinaurian and nods towards the bandages around his torso.

She paused then and tilted her head as she regarded you, slowly, "I do have a few potions, yes, but... ah!" she turned then and grabbed up her book with her tail, flipping through the pages. "Unfortunately I only have what I need to make a Mana potion... not Health potions." she sighed and tilted her head at the book and then turned to a cauldron she had in the middle of the hut.

Kieran cleared his throat again and smirked, "We can go retrieve the plants you need for these potions for Judy?" he suggested and Siri immediately whipped her head up to glare at him.

"Out of the question. You just came back to the village, torn up, and you except me to send you back out there? Absolutely not!" she said, sharp and edgy and Kieran flinched back, rubbing at the back of his neck.

"I was ambushed, Siri, it wasn't my fault. But honestly, I'm fine now. And Judy will be with me, won't you?" he turned his gaze then, towards you, eyes narrowed and a single brow raised, his arms crossed again.

Siri turns towards you then, biting at her tongue and then she sighs, "As much as I hate to send you out in the plains... I do not wish Kieran to go alone, and I know that no matter what I might say to convince him otherwise, he will go anyway to get what I need. Will you accompany him?" she asked you, looking down at the book and turning to a new page.
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
Meesh
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Judy   "Start" Judy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 1:44 pm

"I don't want Kieran along." Judy said quite pointedly and firmly, still remaining focused on Siri. "I can gather what plants you need if you give me a brief description of them. Besides, it's like you said. He's injured already. He'll only be a hindrance if I have to run" She turned now to stare Kieran down. "You've been wonderfully helpful this whole time." she said, voice edged with sarcasm. "But I don't think you and I will quite be able to work together."

She turned back to Siri now. "You're quite right, anyways. Can't send that guy out again. Besides, we don't work well together which means sending us out into those danger zones will put us both in more danger. I'll do fine on my own."

"Now then, what's needed? A brief decription would be fine, but if you have sketches for me to quickly memorize that could also work, and just let me know if there's any lookalikes I'd be likely to mix it up with."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Judy   "Start" Judy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Kieran flinches back at this, head lowered to hide his emotions. Siri's attention has been successfully taken by your questioning, though she looks startled and concerned, and she holds the book open to show you the plants she needs for the potions. "I need two herbs, one is this one here," she used the very tip of her tail to point to a picture of a flowered bush on the right side of the pages. It had extremely dark green leaves and seemed like a fairly small bush; the flowers on it were small and dark blue with black around the edges, the petals were spiked and the middle of the flower was a light blue color. "The second herb I need will be more difficult to find. They grow in single clumps near the river banks." She managed to flip the pages and she pointed to a small glowing neon-green plant that was near water.

As enraptured as you are, paying close attention to her words and the book itself, neither of you notice Kieran slipping out of the hut, leaving you behind.

"Now then," Siri sighs and frowns at you, lifting a hand and placing it on your shoulder, "I know Kieran is a lot to take in at first... but he's only trying to help you. He doesn't mean any harm by what he does, you should know this. So I would like you to take him along- he can protect you out there, as much as I hate to admit so when he can easily get injured on his own. But when his mind is set to something, nothing can change it." she said with a little quirk of a smile and only paused then, when silence met her words and she turned her head, narrowing her eyes before they widened. "Ran? Kieran!" she looked fretful over this new development and turned back to you, "Go! Find Kieran, please? Before something happens. And locate the herbs, then return back to me. I'll make your potions..."

-----

Quest Accepted: Hunting for Herbs
Vila Bush- 0/3
Glowing River Fern- 0/5
Back to top Go down
Meesh
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Judy   "Start" Judy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Judy rolled her eyes some. She was half tempted to start giving Siri a proper lecture about how herbs was absolutely not the terminology to be used here and what kind of plant expert could she be if she or her makers had apparently not even used google, but finally bit her tongue. "I will gather fresh plants if you like." she emphasized the word. "But 'herb' isn't very specific. Do you want me to gather the flowers? The leaves? Stems? Roots? The entire thing?" Also look up the definition for herb you dino-whatever, I'd bet my newfound tail off neither of those things technically count as one. Or look up the difference between herbs and spices. Yeesh. She didn't add that last bit aloud though.

At Siri's attempted lecture, however, Judy's eyes narrowed. She had been willing to like this medicine-whatever, but Siri had now definitively crossed a line here. "He's a liar." she told Siri flatly. She could hardly explain the difference between a computer and a human to a NPC, but a liar should be close enough explanation. "About who he is, about why he's here. I can't trust him and if he tries following me secretly out into the field or whatever, I'll know doubly that I can't trust him because he'll have shown right then and there he cares more about getting his own way than respecting my wishes."

Seeing that Siri was letting her speak, Jud continued on. "He claims to want to help, but he insists on doing things his way. First we have to meet the chief, then DIRECTLY go to Siri, then do this, then do that. He doesn't want to help, he wants to tell a story, he wants to play it out as a main character, and frankly I don't care what it is he wants, what I do care about is him being dishonest about it."

"Don't worry, I'll get your plants. And if Kieran does this whole idiotic thing of running out on his own, he'll have sealed his reputation in my eyes, and I'll know I can never trust him." With a final nod to Siri, Judy turned and strode out of the hut.

She didn't leave the village quite yet - even Judy knew that would be stupid. She instead went back towards the stables. Time to complete her original goal in playing this game. "Hello?" she called as she approached. "Anyone still here? What can I do about buying one of these saurian critters?"

Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Judy   "Start" Judy - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:02 pm

"Sure, you got a thousand Kora?" Dalix snorted at you, from where he was inside the stables, eyes narrowed as he brushed down the scales that belonged to a rather large Velon. "Otherwise, beat it. Ran's not here, now, so I don't have to be nice to you." He rolled his eyes then. "Anyway, these Saurian 'critters' as you call them would tear you apart before you can even attempt to mount one."

As if to prove his point, the Saurian closest to you snorted and snapped its jaws at you, rearing back in trilling laughter afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Meesh
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Judy   "Start" Judy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 2:45 pm

(Posting an OoC notice that you didn't reply to like half my post? Judy wouldnt have left until she got a response from Siri so she would actually know what to get)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Judy   "Start" Judy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Start" Judy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2