Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Start" Saffron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:45 am

Saffron stared at the strange creature
"Uh, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:30 am

The Dinaurian smiles at you and walks up to the bed you lay in. "My name is Liah," she says, looking you over, "I'm glad to see you're awake. How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:34 am

"I'm alright...but, where am I?? How long was I out?"
Saffron slowly left the bed
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:47 am

Liah smiles softly and shakes her head, her white feathers moving with the movement. "You're in Goment Village, my home. You were asleep longer than a day." She says and offers a clawed hand to help you up. "You shouldn't strain yourself, you were in a bad shape when the chief had found you."
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:51 am

Saffron looked at her with wide eyes
"More than a day?"
This was confusing, saffron has no memory of what could have caused her to end up unconscious in a foreign village
she took her hand and slowly walked around
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:00 am

Liah nods slowly. "Yes, that is correct." She walks over to a small clothing pile on a wooden chair by the entrance. "I patched up your clothing for you and my grandfather repaired your staff. The Saurians can be quite a lot to deal with," she says, "you were lucky." She walks to the door and turns her head, smiling. "Please come outside when you are ready and dressed, the chief would like to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:06 am

saffron nodded
later, she left the hut after changing and recollecting her posessions
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:24 am

When you leave the small hut you enter a small village filled with straw huts. To the right, you see an open hut with an old grey Dinaurian Raptor working on a sword; to the left you see a larger hut with several wooden and bone Celtic symbols outside; and in front of you, you see a open stable filled with several small Raptor-Saurians.

You notice a sleeping Ptero on the straw roof of the stables and two Dinaurians outside the stables. They were both talking animatedly with one another.

The first Dinaurian you take note of is a green and blue Parasaur wearing a cloth shirt and leather trousers. The second one you note is a black Velon Raptor, who had bandages wrapped around his torso, he also had a small iron sword attached to his leather pants.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:29 am

Saffron stared in awe at the village and began to wonder around, eventually coming across the two Dinaurians
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:37 am

Before you can think to explore the village, you see the Velon look in your direction and you watch as he turns to the Parasaur before dragging him towards you.

"Wah!" The Parasaur complains, whining to the Velon.

"Ne, hi!" The Velon trills cheerily, stopping just before you, letting go of the Parasaur's hand. "You're the one the chief found right?" You can see a small smirk playing at the Velon's lips, though it is barely visible.

"Ehh? Oh... hi!" The Parasaur pipes up, grinning at you.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:41 am

saffron smiles and nods
"uh, yeah. I am. My name is Saffron. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:52 am

The Velon grins and holds out his clawed hand. "My name is Kieran! And this my best friend, Raz~" he trills happily, nodding over to the Parasaur, Raz. Said Saurian blushes and ducks his head.

"Pleasure to meet you, Saffron. I'm glad to see you are awake and recovering well." Raz chirps and Kieran nods his head.

"Hm, you've already met Liah, right?" Kieran questions you but doesn't wait for an answer, since he continues talking anyway. "We're probably the only ones you've met since you woke up, so, how about Raz and I show you around the village?" There was still a hidden smirk on the Velon's face but it soon disappears when he takes your hand, dragging you off towards the stables, leaving the Parasuar to follow behind.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Saffron went with Kieran, not sure what to say.
She holds her nose with her free hand after the scent of the stables wafted through
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Kieran laughs and shakes his head, letting go of your hand. "Ne, it was bad when I first came here to. You get used to it, though."

"How nice of you to compliment your kin, Ki." A sarcastic voice floats through the air and the Velon turns, looking towards a human with dark brown hair and brown eyes, clad in classic leather armor; he has a bow in his hand, and it is obvious that he had just gotten done using it. Despite the sarcastic tone, he was smiling towards the Velon.

"Ne, back from your trip, Dalix?" Kieran trills, walking towards the other human.

"Yes," the human, Dalix, nods before turning his head and he narrows his eyes when he sees you. "And who are you supposed to be?" He questions, a bit rudely.

Kieran tilts his head with a small sheepish look as he glances back at you before speaking up. "Dalix, this is Saffron, she's the human that the chief had found outside the village." He then turns to you with a smile. "Saffron, this is Dalix."

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Saffron smiled and curtsied cutely, it was nice to see a fellow human in this strange village
"Hi Dalix. That's a fine bow you have."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Dalix huffs and turns his head, but he chooses to reply, "Made it myself," he says, "helps when you're in need of ranged attacks, nothing like that pathetic staff you have." He sneers, a small smirk playing at his lips and Kieran frowns.

"Oh, Dalix... come on, be nice." The Velon sighs and turns to look at you. It almost seemed like he knew something you didn't; there was something off with this Dinaurian, but you couldn't place what it was yet.

"Dalix," Raz spoke up, nodding his head towards a small hut near the stables, "didn't your father need you to do something when you got back?"

"Hn," Dalix turns again and begins walking away, disappearing inside the cottage without so much as a farewell to you. You watch Kieran sigh in relief and see him give you an awkward but sorry smile.

"I'm sorry about Dalix, he's a little sour towards..." he pauses, frowning before shaking his head and he continues, "new people." He finishes his sentence and you can't help but wonder what he was thinking just now.

"Yeah," Raz agrees with the Velon.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:23 pm

"New people? Is there any reason why?"
Saffron huffed slightly, if she ran into Dalix again she might be forced to teach him some manners
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:27 pm

"You shouldn't worry about it, Saffron," Kieran says, "it's nothing personal I'm sure." He chuckles before looking around, grinning when he spots the sleeping Ptero on top of the stables. He cups his hands around his muzzle before shouting up to the Sky Saurian, "Hey! Soren! Get up, sleepy head!" He laughs when orange eyes blink open; half-glaring at Kieran and half-looking around confused.

"What do you want, Ki? Can't you see I'm trying to take a nap?" The tan Ptero huffs and sits up, flexing his wings as if stretching.

"Oh please, you sleep almost all day, you can take a break from napping for one minute to come say hi to our new guest." The Velon trills and the Ptero blinks in surprise, turning to you and he tilts his head.

"A human? I thought Dalix was the only human to ever come to Goment," he says and Kieran sighs, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, well, Soren, this is Saffron. Saffron, this is Soren. He's Dalix's best friend, and also his pet and mount." He explains to you, smiling.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:23 pm

saffron smiled nervously at the Saurian. She had never be so close to one in person.
It was the opposite where she came from, her village was nearly human-exclusive.
"I didn't know someone like Dalix was capable of making friends.."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:08 pm

The Ptero laughs and flies down from the roof, landing beside you. "Whoever said Lix was capable of making friends?"

"Oh stop it Soren," Kieran sticks his tongue out and giggles before smiling at you. "Come on, don't you need to see Liah? She's probably with her grandfather, he's the blacksmith here. His shop is over there." He pointed over towards the open hut with the old raptor. "He can be a little difficult to talk to, so I'll go with you." He turns to Raz and Soren, "Raz, you should go tell the chief that Saffron is awake; she'll be there to see him once she's met everyone else." He smiles and Raz nods before heading off, leaving with a small 'farewell' to you and Kieran. "Soren," he paused when he turned to the Ptero, but the Sky Saurian was already gone, "uh, right..." he sighs and turns back to you, holding out his arm, "shall we go, then?"

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Saffron giggled and held onto his arm
Dinaurian men were admittedly not her type, but she still found this one cute.
"Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Kieran leads you towards open hut, where the old raptor was working, and you notice the weapon the Dinaurian was working on: a long, steel, blue and silver sword with a beautiful, black guard. The raptor had pale scars marking his body and dark grey markings as well, "Good morning, Master Han," Kieran trills politely and respectfully, causing the older Dinaurian to look up.

Silver eyes narrow slightly, but his expression holds no true contempt. "How many times have I told you, Kieran, to drop the 'Master' title?" He huffs, putting his work on hold and the Velon grins.

"More than I can count," he laughs and Han chuckles. He cuts himself off when he notices you standing beside the Velon and a tilts his head up in question.

"You're that human Vinx brought in from the fields?" He questions, his voice betraying nothing; it was almost as if he was studying you.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:47 pm

saffron nodded
"Yes I am, my name is Saffron sir."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:13 pm

The Dinaurian snorts and goes back to working on the sword. "No wonder you'd been beaten, you're weapon and armor, they're not suited for the fields outside this village." He says, glancing at your staff.

Kieran frowns, but then smiles, "Well, maybe you can give her something stronger?" He trills and Han stops working, looking up at the Velon with narrowed eyes. "If she can use a better weapon, then she can get to the next village if needed. The fields are kind of dangerous."

"No." It was said without hesitation and Kieran deflates, but before anyone can say anything else, Liah's voice cuts through.

"Kieran, Saffron." She walks up to you, smiling, and she turns to Han, "hello Grandfather, have you been playing nice?" She giggles and the old raptor lets a small hint of a smile show; Kieran smiles and nods for him, before glancing at you.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:54 pm

saffron smiles nervously, growing more eager for her trek back home
"hi Liah, may I speak to the chief now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Start" Saffron Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron Empty

Back to top Go down

"Start" Saffron
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next