Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Start" Saffron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

"Start" Saffron - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:38 pm

"I'm not really sure yet..I never really got out that much to see them. Though I like the small cute ones"
she smiled
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Kieran frowns a little at the way your say your reply, but he shakes it off and chuckles. "My favorite is the Velon, they're one of the only Sky Raptors in Arcadia." He grins, and points to himself. "Everyone here always says I like them because that's what I am," he smiles and looks around. "Anyway, we need to go get those herbs, so, come on." He leads you towards a small clump of trees with various bushes around them. "We should find the Vila Bush around here." He turns to you, nodding to the bushes. "We'll need three clumps of the stuff, and we got to make sure we get the flowers too. Siri needs the whole plant to make the potions." He explains to you, nodding to his self.
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Saffron nodded and collected the herbs with the flowers
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Kieran nods and puts the bush bundle in his pouch before looking down in thought. "Okay, we have the Vila Bush, now we just need the Glowing River Fern, five of them to be exact. But they are pretty hard to find." He sighs softly and turns towards you. "I suppose we better start looking by the river."

He turns around, planning on walking towards the river that you'd seen at the village gate, but gets cut off by dark red raptors blocking his path; fire covers their necks, tails, arms, and legs. You immediately recognize them as Pyron, the raptors you'd see Kieran point out to you.

"Shit!" Kieran curses, wincing to his self as he backed away; he growls darkly, grabbing out his sword, holding it in both hands and he points it towards the middle raptor. He turns to you, a different type of expression on his face, almost like he was someone else; his eyes narrow and you notice that his playful forest green eyes were now a piercing crimson red, almost like blood. "You know how to fight?"

-----

Battle Stats
Saffron: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 100/100
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 100/100

Kieran: (Lvl-5)
~Health- 220/220
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 200/200

V.S.

Pyron 1: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 40/40

Pyron 2: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 40/40

Pyron 3: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 40/40

-----

Quest Progress: Hunting for Herbs
Vila Bush- 3/3
Glowing River Fern- 0/5

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Saffron casted a basic strike spell at Pyron 2
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Kieran smirks and nods, as your attack hits its target, sending the Pyron rearing back. "Heh, seems you don't need me to teach you after all! Perfect, it makes things go a lot faster." He turns back towards the Pyron and grips his sword tightly, jumping at the first Pyron, successfully slashing at the Saurian.

The first Pyron rears back and hisses at Kieran, eyes narrowed dangerously and it jumps back at Kieran, snapping its jaws at him. He narrowly side-steps the attack, but isn't able to dodge the third Pyron's slash attack. Kieran stumbles back, but shakes the attack off, growling at the Saurians. The second Pyron makes its jump at you, slashing at you, catching your arm.

"Hey, careful! You gotta be quick if you want to dodge these fiends." Kieran says, his expression revealing nothing.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 89/100 (-11)
~Mana- 90/100 (-10)
~Stamina- 100/100

Kieran: (Lvl-5)
~Health- 210/220 (-10)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 180/200 (-20)

V.S.

~Health- 15/40 (-25)

~Health- 28/40 (-12)

~Health- 40/40

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Saffron winces from the pain of the attack but shoots a second strike attack at Pyron 1 to finish it off
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:21 pm

The first Pyron lets out a loud squeal-like roar before falling to the ground and Kieran smirks, taking the distraction and he struck at the second Pyron, critically damaging it. The Pyron reared back, howling as well, and it stumbled to the ground. The last Pyron takes a few steps back before hissing sharply and it jumps at you, its flames spiking higher. Kieran's eyes widen slightly before narrowing and he jumps in front of you, taking the brunt of the attack as the Pryon lets go of a critical Fire Claw, doing excessive damage to the Velon that was meant for you.

Kieran hisses and stumbles back, his bandages torn and falling loosely from his torso. "Damn it..." He growls, glaring darkly at the Pyron. He winces as sharp pain goes through him and he moves an arm to his chest, making a show of holding his bandages instead of cradling his chest in pain.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 89/100
~Mana- 80/100 (-10)
~Stamina- 100/100

Kieran: (Lvl-5) Status: Burned
~Health- 184/220 (-26)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 160/200 (-20)

V.S.

~Health- 0/40 (-15)

~Health- 0/40 (-28)

~Health- 40/40

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Saffron looked at the injured Keiran with shock
"Don't worry, this should help!"
she casted a spell of basic healing for his wounds
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Kieran's eyes narrow a little at your stupidity. "I thought you'd known how to fight!" He winces when another stab of pain goes through him. He turns to the Pyron and jumps, making his move, stabbing his blade through the Saurian, listening to its cry before pulling out; he doesn't wait for the Pyron to fall before he whips around towards you. "You cannot heal a status effect with a healing spell." He snaps at you, wincing again. "And when you waste something as important as that, you lose your mana and your time and when you lose time, the enemy could have already struck you!" He puts away his sword before kneeling to the ground, panting slightly and he closes his eyes before shaking his head.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 89/100
~Mana- 60/100 (-20)
~Stamina- 100/100

~Health- 180/220 (+20)(-24)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 130/200 (-30)

V.S.

~Health- 0/40

~Health- 0/40

~Health- 0/40 (-40)

-----

Victory Achieved!
Items Gained:
-Pyron Claw(x2)

Kora Gained: 9

Experience Gained: 63

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Saffron looked away,near tears
"I was just trying to help! you were hurt!"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Kieran winces and looks up, frowning, crimson red eyes turning back to its original forest green. "H-huh...?" He pants out, standing up shakily. "I..." he stops, looking like he had no idea what happened before he looks down. "I'm sorry." He says softly and then looks around. "We should... get to the river. It's safer there and we can... can look for the Glowing River Fern for Siri." He hides another wince and hesitantly removes his hands from his chest, removing the bandages carefully and sticking them in his pouch; underneath the bandages, you notice several scars and wounds decorating his scales and fur, both old and new. You also take notice now how his tail and arms were covered in scars as well, though you can only guess from what.

-----

Party Status
~Health- 89/100
~Mana- 60/100
~Stamina- 100/100

~Health- 156/220 (-24)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 130/200

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:10 pm

"Just go...I can do it myself."
she headed towards the river, fighting back tears
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Kieran frowns and sighs, following after you. "I'm not letting you go alone." He mumbles, hand gripping his sword tightly, to get his mind off of the pain in his chest. "When we get to the... the river, we can collect the ferns and then go back to the village." He trills, shaking his head. "Wah... I hate it when Pyron use their flames against me..." he adds childishly.

It isn't long before you reach the river, and you notice that your assumption about the river had been right. It was wide, but it wasn't deep. You see several little fish swimming in the shallow water, all of different sizes and colors.

You watch from the corner of your eye as Kieran kneels beside the water. He reaches into his pouch and grabs out the bandages, soaking them in the water before putting them against his chest, breathing out a heavy sigh of relief at the cool feeling. When he's done, he sets the bandages aside and grabs out something else from his pouch before holding his hand out towards you, revealing two small red berries. "Go on..." he attempts a smile, "they're Raptor Berries, they'll help heal you, and restore your mana. Two will be enough, I'm sure." You notice that he doesn't even bother with his own wounds, but you're too upset to do something about his bad habit of not taking care of his own self. "They taste good too... nothing like the bitter potions Siri will give you, I promise." He adds, turning your attention back to the berries in his hand.

-----

Party Status
~Health- 89/100
~Mana- 60/100
~Stamina- 100/100

Kieran: (Lvl-5) Status: Normal
~Health- 132/220 (-24)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 130/200

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Saffron simply gathered the needed herbs vigorously and got up, showing a passive aggressive indifference to Keiran.
She headed back to the village on her own, sniffing
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Saving...

-----

A look of hurt flashes in Kieran's eyes but he sighs and puts the berries away, before standing up, putting the bandages away as well. He trails after you, gaze cast to the ground and head lowered. It was clear that this was his fault, and he hated it.

Eventually you reach the village gate, where you are safe from the Saurians that roam Clover Fields.

-----

Quest Progress: Hunting for Herbs
Vila Bush- 3/3
Glowing River Fern- 5/5

-----

Quest Updated: Hunting for Herbs
Return to Siri

-----

Save Successful...

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Saffron went to Siri's hut with the herbs
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:12 am

Kieran sighs and decides to wait for you outside of Siri's hut, not wanting to get scolded and not wanting to upset you any further.

-
Siri looks up when you enter the hut and she smiles at you. "Oh? You're back already dear? Where's Kieran gone too? Oh, that boy is a load of trouble, I'll tell you." She sets down the book she had in her tail and walks towards you, looking you over. "My, you look like you'd gotten into a fight with a Thistle Bush, Saffron. Here, eat these, they'll help heal you while I make the potions you need." She says, taking the herbs you and Kieran had gathered and she hands you two red berries; ones that looked exactly like the ones Kieran had tried to hand you earlier by the river. "I already have a mana potion ready for you, I just need to make your health potions and then you'll be all set, dear. And don't worry about the cost, this time is free." She says, chuckling, "Just don't expect to get out of paying next time."

-----

Quest Completed: Hunting for Herbs
Items Gained:
-Health Potion(x2)
-Mana Potion(x1)

Experience Gained: 12

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:16 am

Saffron smiled and took the berries, eating them
"Thank you very much for everything Siri."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:25 am

Siri nods her head, waving her tail. "You are very welcome, my dear. Now, go on and see the Chief. I'm sure he'll want to speak with you before you leave the village." She picks up the book again and goes back to hovering over her cooking pot. "And do tell that boy to stay out of trouble, will you?" She adds as a last thought, "See you again soon, I hope, Saffron."

-----

Character Status
~Health- 100/100 (+11)
~Mana- 100/100 (+40)
~Stamina- 100/100

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:26 am

Saffron waved goodbye and left the hut, walking to the chief's.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:41 am

You notice Kieran isn't around when you exit the hut, as you make your way back to the Chief's, but you don't dwell on it, as you soon come across the sight of Kieran talking to the Chief near the village gate.

"Kieran, have you seen Celti?" The Chief has a deep frown on his face as he asks the Velon this question and the frown deepens when you see Kieran shake his head in answer.

"No, sir, wasn't Celti supposed to deliver something to Oren?" Kieran tilts his head as he asks and the Chief sighs, nodding his head.

"Yes, but he hasn't returned, and I'm worried something may have happened to him." Vinx replies and Kieran lowers his head, frowning now as well. It was then that the Chief notices you and he smiles, "Ah, Saffron, there you are. May I have a word with you for just a moment?" He asks, tilting his head up and Kieran chooses that moment to turn in your direction, and he frowns, though he successfully hides his emotions behind a mask.

Last edited by DragonRose35 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:44 am

"Sure...what is it?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:54 am

The Chief clears his throat when you walk over and Kieran lowers his head, looking away. "Now, I know you must be ready to get back to your journey, but... I must ask a favor of you. Our Village Messenger, Celti, has gone away on a small trip to Oren to deliver supplies to a dear friend of mine, but he was supposed to be back last night and I'm afraid he hasn't returned yet. It can get very dangerous out in the fields at night, and I fear for his safety." He says sadly, frowning. "Can I ask you to go look for him?"
Back to top Go down
ChimeraWing
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
ChimeraWing

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:57 am

Saffron smiled in assurance
"I'll be happy to help you after all you've done. I'll do my best to find Celti"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Saffron   "Start" Saffron - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Start" Saffron
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next