Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Start" Lexie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

"Start" Lexie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:58 am

Master Han grinned and laughed again, even as Raz and Kieran whole heartedly protested against being called 'Goofballs', and he nodded, "Bring me some iron ore and some leather and we'll see about that."

Kieran grinned then and grabbed your arm once more, "Come on, let's go to the stables next! That's where you can meet Dalix- if he's back from his hunt, anyway- and his mount, Soren! Dalix is the apprentice, and son, to the Stable Master, but the Stable Master isn't at Goment now- he's over at the next village over doing business of something or other."

"Just a warning... Dalix is..."

"An ass?" Kieran grinned cheekily as he led both you and Raz towards the stables, after a farewell to and from Master Han.

A snort could be heard then and you turn your head to see a human with dark brown hair and brown eyes, clad in classic leather armor; he has a bow in his hand, and it is obvious that he had just gotten done using it. "How nice of you to compliment your kin," despite the sarcastic tone, however, he was smiling towards the Velon.

Kieran laughed and grinned back in return, "Ne, back from your trip, Dalix?" Kieran trills, walking towards the other human.

"Yes," the human, Dalix, nods before turning his head and he narrows his eyes when he sees you. "And who are you supposed to be?" He questions, just a tiny bit rudely.

Kieran tilts his head with a huff, looking a slight bit put-out at the rude tone, as he glances back at you before speaking up. "Dalix, this is Lexis. She's the human that the chief had found outside the village." He then turns fully to you with a smile. "Lexie, this is Dalix."
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:31 am

Lexie smiles when Han said that he would make a sword for her. She listens as Kieran and Han describe Dalix. When she hears the snort behind her she turns sharply to find the source. She is taken aback by the way Dalix asks her her name, and she immediately goes on the defensive.

When Kieran smiles at her she relaxes and lets her guard down but only slightly. She nods slightly in the direction of Dalix and says with a slight bite to her tone, "Yes as Kieran said I'm Lexie. It's nice to meet you." She says this but doesn't reach out a hand for Dalix to shake.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:42 am

Dalix snorted and crossed his arms over his chest, tilting his head up as he regarded you and then his eyes flicked down to your knives, "Well, it's no wonder that you fell in the plains. With those pathetic little toothpicks at your side, it's hard to believe you'd even be able to harm a baby Diplodon."

Kieran huffed and punched the human in his arm, earning a sharp glare, "Be nice, Dalix. She was ambushed-" he paused here, frowning to himself but you have no idea what he's thinking about. Before you can even question it, he continues, "Wasn't there something you needed to do when you got back, anyway?"

Dalix scowled in answer and only spared you one last glare before stalking off towards a small hut beside the stables, leaving you, Raz, and Kieran alone. At least, until you hear a rough, slightly high-er pitched voice enter the conversation, "Stubborn idiot..." you turn your head to where the voice is coming from and notice an exhausted Ptero- the one you'd spotted earlier- still on the roof. It didn't look like he wanted to come down anytime soon, however, and even though Kieran smiles up at him in greeting, he seems to understand this as he turns towards you.

"Come on, it's time to visit the chief, remember? He wanted to speak with you after you woke up," he said and Raz nodded before frowning and poking at Kieran. "Ne?"

"Liah's back from Siri's," Raz said in answer and Kieran looks vaguely startled before he laughs, a little nervously you notice, and turns to greet the other Dinaurian as she spots you and heads your way.

"Ah, Liah!" Kieran purred and Liah smiled back before addressing you.

"Have you gone to the chief's yet?" she asked and Kieran huffed, crossing his arms.

"We were just about to do that!" he said and she perked up and he laughed again. "Let me guess, you want to come along too?" she nodded and without another spoken word, Kieran grabs Raz's hand and starts dragging the Parasaur towards the chief's hut, trusting you and Liah will soon follow after.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:38 am

As Dalix continues to be rude and annoying, Lexie moves behind Kieran to keep her farther away from the human that was causing Lexie's blood to start to boil. But when he insulted her dagger, Lexie almost hit him, thank god for Kieran. When he leaves Lexie is still upset. She smiles at a new friendly face and lets the tension in her dissipate. When the Ptero looks at her Lexie waves at him.

Lexie is surprised to see another new face and it makes her like this place even more, Dalix and all. Lexie smiles at Liah and holds out her hand, before following Kieran to the chief's hut.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Liah giggles as she accepts your hand and smiles sweetly, not saying a word, but you can see the visible relief in her eyes- and you think that's from her witnessing that you're up and about, moving just fine with not even a hint to your previous injuries.

Kieran leads you, Raz, and Liah to the largest hut in the village, the one with the celtic symbols on the building. When you get there, he finally turns to Raz with a hint of a sheepish smile and the Parasaur snorts, eyes just a tiny bit narrowed.

"You can go back home, Raz," Kieran starts to say, causing the Parasaur's eyes to narrow just that little bit more, but you can tell he's just as confused as suspicious. "You don't have to come in with us."

"Oh come on, Ran... you always manage to get in trouble with the Chief without me around." Raz said, smiling cutely now and even though Kieran tried to let go of the Parasaur, the other Dinaurian refused to acknowledge this as he continued. "So... I'm coming in with." Kieran frowns and then laughs and nods, looking back at you with a smile.

"Let's go inside then, the Chief is waiting inside for you." He says, nodding towards the wooden door with a large black mark carved into it. If you looked real close, it almost looked like a spell circle with an eye in the middle, a dinosaur eye, to be specific.

Liah is encouraging, even though you look at the hut with trepidation, and she coos softly in return, "Don't worry, we'll be right with you the whole time." she assured, and you're not sure if that should calm you, or worry you even more. Who exactly is the chief and what will meeting with him be like?
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Lexie decides that she likes Liah, that she is a good friend. When she and Liah catch up with the chatting Kieran and Raz, Lexie listens to the two talk. She giggles quietly when Raz defends why he is going to come with them into the chief's hut.

When Lexie sees the door to the chief's hut her pulse speeds up and she gets nervous. When she touches the door to open it she hesitates. Finally she pushes the door open and her heart speeds up even more.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 10:58 pm

Saving...

-----

When you walk inside, you find yourself in a large room that clearly said the hut itself had only one room in it. Along the wall you find many different tribal signs and decorations, as well as horns and plates from what you assume to be the Saurians that Han had mentioned. You also see a few shelves with various items in which you didn't know what they were, but you also saw a few varied weapons scattered across the room. You find a small bed against the back wall and you see a small table in the middle of the room, with few chairs placed around it.

The very next thing you notice is the large dark green Dinaurian Parasaur sitting in one of the chairs, his eyes closed. He wore a blue gemmed necklace that had a small white cape attached to it. You notice his chest was bare of any clothing, and barely see that he wore dark leather pants. Lying beside him was a long wooden staff with a blue crystal on the end.

"Chief, sir..." Kieran speaks up, before you have the chance to say anything, stepping forward and he bows his head when sharp, piercing blue eyes opened, looking at all four of you.

He holds up one hand and Kieran silences immediately before watching, along with Liah and Raz, as he motions towards the two chairs. "Please, sit." He commands, though he says it in a gentle tone.

-----

Save Successful...
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:49 pm

Lexie steps in notices the room, the weapons attract her attention, but the man in the chair quickly grabs her attention. When he speaks her mind goes blank and she follows his command taking a seat in the nearest chair. She looks at him and waits for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Liah sits in the only chair next to you, with Raz and Kieran standing behind you. "I see you are awake and well, for that I am glad." The Chief starts to say, motioning with his hand to you and your appearance. "I imagine it must've been quite a harsh journey from where you had departed to get to here, Arcadia." He adds and Kieran looks to Liah, and Raz, noticing how they were keeping their mouth shut, so he spoke up.

"But, Chief? How do you know she's not from Arcadia?" He asks, nothing in his tone suggesting that he wanted to know or that he didn't already know.

The Chief looks up at Kieran briefly before turning his gaze back towards you. "She has the mark of Orian; she is not of Arcadia, but is from the harsh lands of the southern kingdom, Norath." He explains, to all four of you and Kieran only nods. He doesn't look confused and he doesn't even try to look confused, he just keeps his face straight. "Now, where are my manners?" The Chief gives a brief smile at you, standing up before bowing his head. "My name is Vinx, and as you have already guessed, I am the chief of this humble little village." He says, before adding lightly, "What is your name, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Lexie, listens as Vinx talks, occasionally looking at the Dinaurians beside her and behind her. When he tells her his name, stands up, and asks for her's she is startled. "Umm....sorry, My name is umm..... Lexie." Lexie says stuttering after standing and bowing.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:32 pm

The Chief chuckles and smiles at you. "I welcome you to Goment, Lexie." He says and looks to the other three. "I trust that these three have shown you around?" he asks and sits down again.

Kieran nods for you, smiling. "Yes, sir." He trills, choosing now to look curiously at you, but the confusion on his face is wiped away once Raz speaks.

"She has met Dalix and Han, Chief." The Parasaur says, listing it off and Kieran almost laughs. "And she's been to the stables and the blacksmith's shop. The only one she hasn't met yet is Siri," he adds.

"Good," Chief Vinx says, smiling at Raz and the younger Parasaur beams. "Now, I see that you have gotten your equipment back from Liah. I would like you to visit Siri, she is our village healer. She will give you everything you need, should you wish to depart our home and set out for the fields."

Kieran smiles at this, only just barely acknowledging the blush dusting his cheeks. "I can't believe I'd almost forgotten her character..." he murmurs to his self, but somehow you catch it anyway, and it confuses you. Character?
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 11:54 am

Lexie listens and nods when he asks about being shown around. When Kieran says the thing bout being a character she gets all confused but it quickly passes. "I would like to thank you for taking me in when I was hurt and I would like to thank everyone for being so nice to me even though i'm still very much a stranger." she says smiling and looking at the dinaurians beside and behind her.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm

"You are very welcome, my dear. But in fact," the chief's eyes sparkled here, "we are the ones that should be thanking you." he doesn't say anything more and only nods to Kieran, who smirks and nods back.

The Velon then turns to you, "Siri lives in the hut behind the stables. I'll take you to her," he turns back to the Chief, Raz, and Liah, "We should be going now."

"Of course," the Chief says, nodding his head and he turns to Raz and Liah, nodding to them.

Raz pouts but silently agrees and he looks to Liah, who bows her head to the Chief before leading her out of the hut. Kieran smiles at you, though it was clearly nervous, and he holds out his arm.

"Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 2:05 pm

Lexie smiles but doesn't quite understand what the chief wass talking about. When Kieran smiles nervously at her Lexie gets kinda offended because she doesn't know why. But her mood quickly passes when he holds out his arm. "Yes." she says with a small smile in hopes to calm Kierans nerves. "So what is Siri like?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Kieran laughs a little nervously at this, and it's then that you realize it's not because of you that he's nervous, "Siri is... well, she's a little... oh dear. Maybe you should see for yourself?" he finished, a little lamely and decides its best to show you to her hut without further delay.

Her hut is found behind the stables and when you get there, Kieran leads you inside and you immediately notice a pretty, violet-blue, long-necked Dinaurian with long blue hair and a long violet dress. She wore blue-rimmed glasses and her extremely long tail was holding a small book with several strange plant-like pictures in it. She was hovering over a small pot and was looking around with a frown on her face, as if she was trying to find something.

Kieran clears his throat, catching the attention of the Dinaurian and almost immediately a smile lights her face. "Hello Siri," he trills and she waves to him.

"Good morning, Ran," she says politely, her voice taking on a motherly tone, "it's good to see you're well and walking." Kieran ducks his head but shrugs and then nods to you.

"Siri, this is Lexie, she's the human that Chief Vinx had found out in the fields." He says and the Dinaurian's eyes widen.

"Oh, it's lovely to meet you." She says, dropping the book and she walks over to you and Kieran. "How are you feeling dear? You'd taken quite a beating..." she trails and sighs in relief when she finds nothing physically wrong with you. "Well, I'm glad to see your wounds have healed."

You see from the corner of your eye that Kieran was desperately trying to hold in a laugh at the way Siri was mothering you.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Lexie laughs to herself for thinking it was her doing that he was nervous.

When she sees Siri, Lexie gasps. Wow she is really pretty. Lexie thinks to her self. Lexie watches the interaction between Kieran and Siri. She thinks it is sweet how she treats him like a child.

But when she turns to Lexie, Lexie draws inside her self a little. "Thank you for keeping me alive." Lexie says as the Dinaurian examines her. When she notices Kieran trying not to laugh, so she turns to him and says in a joking tone, "Do you have something to say Kieran?" she looks at him with a mockingly serious expression.

Last edited by LunaB on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar issue)
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Kieran out-right laughs then and shakes his head, "Oh no, no, please, continue~" he grins cheekily at you, clearly teasing, but then he sobers up a little and he turns back to Siri, who looks a little confused at your exchange. "Siri, Lexie is in need of some of your potions." he said, nodding to her rack and Siri perks up, eyes sparkling behind her glasses and she picks up a book with her tail, flipping through it.

"Yes, of course! I'd be happy to provide you with what you need, dear, however..." she trails off then and sighs, looking at the cauldron and then at her shelves and she picks up a small blue vial. "I only have one mana potion at the moment, though I do have the herbs I need to make another, I don't have enough of what I need to make you health potions." she turned to you with a regretful frown and Kieran chuckles.

"Not to worry, Siri! Lexie and I can go retrieve the right herbs you need," he said and Siri snapped her head over to Kieran, eyes narrowed and she looked positively furious at the suggestion.

"Oh no you don't Kieran, you aren't going to do a thing. You'd only just recently come back from a nasty wound because of those blasted wild Saurians. I won't let you go out there," she says sternly and Kieran frowns, looking a tiny bit annoyed, though you're not sure why- because of her refusal or something else.

"I won't go alone," he says stiffly, "Lexie will be with me. And besides, aren't I the protector of the village? I can take care of myself," he adds sharply, cross his arms, and Siri frowns more, a look of worry and hesitance in her eyes, the fury fading slightly.

She then looks to you and sighs, "I will only allow it if Lexie is willing to go out and find what I need." She says and then adds, "The herbs I need are not so far from the village, so they will be easy to get and you can avoid the Saurians if you go carefully."
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:22 pm

Lexie smiles at Kierans comment.

She listens to Siri and Kieran talk. When Kieran says she will be coming with him, she starts and looks at him a little scared of Siri and her upset expression. Lexie swallow and says, "I will go with Kieran, I think it would be nice to get out of the village for a little." She smiles at Siri reassuring.

Last edited by LunaB on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar issue)
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:27 pm

Kieran nearly sighs in relief when you say you'll do it, and he turns expectantly to Siri.

"Okay," she sighed and nodded slowly to herself before turning down to look at the book, "I need two herbs, one is this one here," she used the very tip of her tail to point to a picture of a flowered bush on the right side of the pages. It had extremely dark green leaves and seemed like a fairly small bush; the flowers on it were small and dark blue with black around the edges, the petals were spiked and the middle of the flower was a light blue color. "The second herb I need will be more difficult to find. They grow in single clumps near the river banks." She managed to flip the pages and she pointed to a small glowing neon-green plant that was near water. "Kieran should know where to find both, but please, be careful. The Saurians that roam the plains are dangerous for someone like you..." she trails off, hoping she had not insulted you, but she continues her movements and she pulls the book back to her, closing it before looking to Kieran with a stern glare. "I mean it, Kieran. Be careful, or I'll be forced to keep you in the village myself." She says and Kieran sighs, but nods.

"Fine."

-----

Quest Accepted: Hunting for Herbs
Vila Bush- 0/3
Glowing River Fern- 0/5
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Lexie sighs when Siri lets them go out to get the herbs.

"Thank you, and don't worry I will keep an eye on Kieran for you." she smiles as Siri. And with that Lexie waits until they are ready too leave.

Last edited by LunaB on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added words)
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Saving...

-----

The Velon smiles at you before taking the lead, and just another minute after, he was leading you outside the village gates.

The first thing you notice outside the village, are the dozens of Saurians roaming around the grassy fields. There were several long-necked Saurians, a few Sky Saurians, many raptors prowling through the grass, and a few other various creatures.

Beyond the fields you see forests circling it and beyond the forests you see several different mountains. Cutting through the field, you notice a wide, but likely shallow, river that many Saurians were wading through and drinking from.

Kieran stood there for a moment, green eyes bright. "I will never get tired of seeing the Saurians roaming around here." He trills excitedly, looking around at everything himself.

-----

Save Successful...
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 8:51 pm

As Lexie takes in her her surroundings she just about fall in love with the forest.

Lexie laughs and smiles a huge grin as she takes a few steps away from the entrance to the village and looks up at the trees and sky. When she remembers Kieran is behind her she stops and looks embarrassingly at him still giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 12:37 pm

Kieran grins at this, "It's a beautiful sight, yeah?" he asked and then nods his head at the different Saurians around you. "Better watch your step though," he warns before continuing, "The carnivores out there now are called Pyron, and while they're fun to fight, they're Fire Saurians and always travel in a pack, so be careful." He trills and then starts to walk down a hidden pathway that seemed only seen by Kieran. "Just stick with me and you won't have to worry about getting hurt."

Several Saurians have taken a notice of you two, but as soon as they see you, they turn away, minding their own business. Noises fill your ears and loud rumbles and roars do as well. When you look at this place, two words come to mind: Jurassic Park.

As Kieran leads you through the fields, you listen to him eagerly list off what Saurians you see. "There is a Diplodon, they're Water Saurians and generally tend to stay near the water. Pyron's hate to go near water, because of their element. Brachion and Apatosi like to stay where there is a lot of trees, see?" He gestures around the field, to where several Gentle Giants were feasting on the few trees that were scattered across the plains. "Ptero are Sky Saurians, so you'll see them almost everywhere you go. Stegonite are uncommon around the plains, but you'll see the Saurian around a few times, mostly around Dawn, when the carnivores are asleep. And the last Saurian you'll see around the plains, though it unlikely during the day, is the Xeno. They're a type of wolf with wings, but don't let that discourage you, their wings are useless, so they can't fly." The Velon finishes listing off the Saurians you would no doubt encounter in the fields and he almost seemed disappointed when he did. Though before you could cut in to speak, he spoke again, "Do you like Dinosaurs, er... Saurians that is?" He asks, turning his head towards you.
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:03 pm

When Kieran warns Lexie about the Saurians she stops and looks around to make sure she isn't encroaching in the territory of any of the creatures.

As Kieran and Lexie walk, Lexie looks at every Saurians that he points out. "I do indeed like Saurians." Lexie says smiling. "So where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Kieran smiled then, relieved, "Good! Saurians are the greatest creatures that ever existed! It'd be a right shame if you didn't like them!" he then looked around, folding his arms behind his head. "Anyway, we should get the Vila Bush first, so, come on." He leads you towards a small clump of trees with various bushes around them. "The plant should be around here, somewhere." He turns to you, nodding to the bushes. "We'll need three clumps of the stuff, and we got to make sure we get the flowers too. Siri needs the whole plant to make the potions." He explains to you, nodding to his self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Start" Lexie
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next