Dyno-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Start" Lexie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

"Start" Lexie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Lexie smiles at Kierans comment, and then follows him to the bushes. As she is looking she sees the exact plant they are looking for. "Kieran over here! I found it!" She says gesturing for Kieran to come over.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Kieran grins and walks over, taking the plants from you and he puts the bush bundle in his pouch before looking down in thought. "Okay, we have the Vila Bush, now we just need the Glowing River Fern, five of them to be exact. But they are pretty hard to find." He sighs softly and turns towards you. "I suppose we better start looking by the river."

He turns around, planning on walking towards the river that you'd seen at the village gate, but gets cut off by dark red raptors blocking his path; fire covers their necks, tails, arms, and legs. You immediately recognize them as Pyron, the raptors you'd seen Kieran point out to you.

"Shit!" Kieran curses, wincing to his self as he backed away; he growls darkly, grabbing out his sword, holding it in both hands and he points it towards the middle raptor. He turns to you, a different type of expression on his face, almost like he was someone else; his eyes narrow and you notice that his playful forest green eyes were now a piercing crimson red, almost like blood. "Get ready to fight! You know how?"

-----

Battle Stats
Lexie: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 100/100
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 100/100

Kieran: (Lvl-5)
~Health- 220/220
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 200/200

V.S.

Pyron 1: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 40/40

Pyron 2: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 40/40

Pyron 3: (Lvl-1)
~Health- 40/40

-----

Quest Progress: Hunting for Herbs
Vila Bush- 3/3
Glowing River Fern- 0/5
Back to top Go down
https://dynovrpg.rpg-board.net
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Lexie is surprised and a little unnerved by the change in Kieran and the Pyrons themselves. Lexie nods and readies herself and prepares to fight. She looks at her opponents and starts to attack the Pyron on the left.

Last edited by LunaB on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar issue)
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Kieran smirks and nods, as your attack hits its target, sending the Pyron rearing back. "Heh, seems you don't need me to teach you after all! Perfect, it makes things go a lot faster." He turns back towards the Pyron and grips his sword tightly, jumping at the first Pyron, successfully slashing at the Saurian.

The first Pyron rears back and hisses at Kieran, eyes narrowed dangerously and it jumps back at Kieran, snapping its jaws at him. He narrowly side-steps the attack, but isn't able to dodge the third Pyron's slash attack. Kieran stumbles back, but shakes the attack off, growling at the Saurians. The second Pyron makes its jump at you, slashing at you, but you easily dodge it.

"Be careful, you got lucky! You're a rogue, which means that while anyone has to be quick to dodge these fiends, you can be quicker." Kieran says, his expression revealing nothing.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 100/100
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 90/100 (-10)

~Health- 208/220 (-12)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 200/200 (-20)

V.S.

~Health- 17/40 (-23)

~Health- 29/40 (-11)

~Health- 40/40
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:03 pm

"Nope I guess I do remember some stuff, lets hope it's enough!" Lexie responds to Kieran's comment. Also having noticed that Kieran was getting double teamed, Lexie ran over to try to help by attacking the third Pyron as well as attempting to fend off the Pyron she attacked first.. "Thanks for the advice. Good luck your self." Lexie smiles, as she feels the rush of adrenaline course threw her along with joy at fighting.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:11 pm

The third Pyron roars in anger and attacks you, scratching your chest and the second Pyron trills in smug laughter, snapping at you as well, barely managing to catch your outstretched arm. Kieran jumps forward and attacks the second Pyron, though he curses and sends a sharp glare towards the first Pyron when it attacks him and he only gets caught on his tail.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 75/100 (-25)
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 80/100 (-10)

~Health- 200/220 (-8)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 160/200 (-20)

V.S.

~Health- 17/40

~Health- 5/40 (-24)

~Health- 28/40 (-12)
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Lexie Leaps swinging at the second Pyron while trying to dodge the others. She notices the first Pyrons swipe at Kieran, She sees it catches his tail, "Are you alright, Kieran?" She asks as they continue.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:01 pm

"I'm fine, but worry about injuries after the battle," he says, a little sharp, but he has an odd look of fondness in his red eyes at the worry nonetheless.

The second Pyron lets out a loud squeal-like roar when you attack it before falling to the ground and Kieran smirks, taking the distraction and he struck at the first Pyron, damaging it. The Pyron reared back, howling as well, and it stumbled to the ground. The last Pyron takes a few steps back before hissing sharply and it jumps at you, its flames spiking higher. Kieran's eyes widen slightly before narrowing and he darts in front of you, taking the brunt of the attack as the Pryon lets go of a critical Fire Claw, doing excessive damage to the Velon that was meant for you.

Kieran hisses and stumbles back, his bandages torn and falling loosely from his torso. "Damn it..." He growls, glaring darkly at the Pyron. He winces as sharp pain goes through him and he moves an arm to his chest, making a show of holding his bandages instead of cradling his chest in pain.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 75/100
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 70/100 (-10)

Kieran: (Lvl-5) Status: Burned
~Health- 177/220 (-23)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 160/200 (-20)

V.S.

~Health- 0/40 (-17)

~Health- 0/40 (-5)

~Health- 28/40
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Lexie panics as the Pyron attacks Kieran and he stumbles in pain. Her vision is blinded by rage as she attacks the last remaining Pyron hoping to cause as much damage as possible. "AHHHH!!!!" Lexie shouts as she strikes the Pyron. Kieran is surprised by this new side of Lexie.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:24 pm

The Pyron stumbles back and screeches at you, enraged and hurt, and it bites you in a last attempt to do any lasting damage. You manage to dodge it, but the force pushes you back and you stumble, leaving Kieran an opening to get in the last attack.

When the Pyron falls, it's quiet for several moments before Kieran finally sighs in relief and then he turns to you, eyes narrowed. "Don't ever do that again," he hissed, "don't let your anger consume you in the heat of battle or it will do more harm to you than your enemy." he sighs again and shakes his head. "Even if your heart was in the right place, it was still reckless. I can take care of myself in battle, alright?" he said, resting a clawed hand on your shoulder before hissing slightly in more pain. "That being said... I need to take care of these burns..." he added in a pained mutter.

-----

Battle Stats
~Health- 64/100 (-5)
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 50/100 (-20)

Kieran: (Lvl-5) Status: Burned
~Health- 153/220 (-24)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 120/200 (-20)

V.S.

~Health- 0/40 (-17)

~Health- 0/40 (-5)

~Health- 28/40 (-28)

-----

Victory Achieved!
Items Gained:
-Pyron Claw(x2)

Kora Gained: 9

Experience Gained: 63
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Lexie understands what Kieran is saying and nods. "I'm sorry I will work on that, it was just my reaction when I saw it hurt you, I mean you are the first person to really talk to me." Lexie says as she concedes that she was reckless and that it wasn't smart.

"Now that we have discussed what I did wrong, you are going go have Siri take a look at you and she is going to fix you up, before we do anything else." Lexie says with such a matter-of-fact voice that it is hard to resist following what she is saying.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Kieran smirks at you and chuckles, shaking his head, "While I appreciate the thought, there is no need. The river will take care of my burns quite fine. Besides, have you already forgotten your task? We still have River Ferns to collect for Siri," he said, nodding towards the river. "You can look for them while I take care of my injuries."

Turning away, he heads for the river, taking great care not to cross any path with any other Saurians- dangerous or otherwise.

It isn't long before you reach the river, and you notice that your assumption about the river had been right. It was wide, but it wasn't deep. You see several little fish swimming in the shallow water, all of different sizes and colors.

You watch from the corner of your eye as Kieran kneels beside the water. He hides another wince and hesitantly removes his hands from his chest, removing the bandages carefully before soaking them in the water before putting them against his chest, breathing out a heavy sigh of relief at the cool feeling. You take that moment to notice several scars and wounds decorating his scales and fur, both old and new. You also take notice now how his tail and arms were covered in scars as well, though you can only guess from what.

When he's done, he sets the bandages aside and grabs out something else from his pouch before holding his hand out towards you, revealing two small red berries. "Go on..." he attempts a smile, "they're Raptor Berries, they'll help heal you, and restore your stamina. Two will be enough, I'm sure." You notice that he doesn't even bother with his own wounds, but your attention gets brought back to his words and the berries. "They taste good too... nothing like the bitter potions Siri will give you, I promise." He adds, chuckling softly. "Just don't tell her I said that, okay?

-----

Party Status
~Health- 64/100
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 50/100

Kieran: (Lvl-5) Status: Normal
~Health- 129/220 (-24)
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 120/200
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Lexie sighs and says, "Fine, but I don't like it." she says as the walk to the river. When they get to the river she starts looking around for the second plant Siri needs.

Lexie stares at all the scares and then starts thinking of where they could have possibly come from.

When Kieran gives Lexie the berries she is hesitant but soon gives in and eats the berries.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Kieran seems pleased, his red eyes now back to green, when you take and eat the berries, "Good." he says, standing up and after wringing the bandages out, he wrapped them back around his torso and his tail, careful of the injuries he received from the Pyron. "Now then... River Ferns should be..." he trails off and hums a little before smiling, "check over by those Brachion." he gives you a reassuring smile. "They won't bother you so long as you don't bother them, alright?"

-----

Party Status
~Health- 100/100 (+36)
~Mana- 100/100
~Stamina- 90/100 (+40)

~Health- 129/220
~Mana- 180/180
~Stamina- 120/200
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Lexie smiles seeing Kieran feeling better.

Lexie nods then heads over to the Brachion and walks slowly and calmly closer. As she nears them she stares up at them and is amazed at how tall they are. She looks back at Kieran and sees him carefully watching her, she smiles and mouths wow! to him before giggling a little. She looks around but doesn't see the plant, yet.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Kieran laughs quietly to himself a little when he notices your awe at the gentle giants, before carefully making his way over to you, the water silent beneath his feet. "Ah, there's one," he said, nodding to where a Brachion was currently munching on a thick, large bush that grew out of the water. Hidden underneath were two Glowing River Ferns, that would have been very hard to spot had it not been for their peculiar mint green glow.

Moving silently, he made his way to the bush, and gently lowered himself, plucking the ferns without getting the Saurian's attention and he turned to you, waving you over with a silent gesture. When the Brachion finally takes notice of him, it snorts and narrows its eyes before relaxing when Kieran held out a hand, brushing his hands against the rough hide of the gentle giant's head.

"Go on, it's okay." he tells you, prodding you to do the same. "One of my most favorite things about this place..." he adds in a soft, pleasant murmur.

-----

Vila Bush- 3/3
Glowing River Fern- 2/5
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Lexie stares in awe as Kieran touches the giant gentle beast. She steps up and puts her hand against the creatures side. She feels it's body move as it breathes she gasps and gets this look of awe in her eye. "Wow, this is amazing. I don't know if I have ever done this before." Lexie says smiling at Kieran, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Kieran nods his head and smiles, "Most people are too scared, you know, to get close to a Saurian, even if it's a gentle giant like Brachion." he says and watches as the Brachion turns and goes over to another plant that was several yards from where they were now. "Come on, there might be more River Ferns this way," he directed, following after the Brachion, content in knowing they won't get attacked now. "But anyway, if you ask my opinion, I don't get how people can be so scared of these beautiful creatures. It's like being scared of... say, a rabbit." he added with a giggle, looking back at you. "See if you can spot the rest of the ferns, collect them, and then we should probably head back to Siri so she can make you the potions you need. Sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Lexie nods and listens as Kieran talks, "OK." she says still smiling. She wanders a little away and spots a minty glow coming from between two rocks. She grabs the plant and walks back to Kieran, "Is this enough?" she asks handing him the plant.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Kieran tilts his head, accepting the plant while he looked around before spotting some more, just a few yards away, "Just a second," he says before going to collect the last two herbs needed. "There. Now we can return," he said, putting the herbs into his pouch. "Lead the way~"

-----

Vila Bush- 3/3
Glowing River Fern- 5/5

-----

Quest Updated: Hunting for Herbs
Return to Siri
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Lexie smiles as she has officially finished her first quest, with a little help. And with that she heads back to Siri's.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Saving...

-----

When you reach the village gate, Kieran lets you lead the way towards Siri's hut.

Siri looks up when you enter the hut and she smiles at both of you. "Oh? You're back already dear? You didn't run into trouble, did you?" She sets down the book she had in her tail and walks towards you, looking you over. "My, you look like you'd gotten into a fight with a Thistle Bush, Lexie. I told that boy-" She cuts herself off immediately and glares at Kieran, who fidgets where he stands by the entrance. "You promised me, Kieran, that nothing would happen," she crossed her arms and Kieran cleared his throat.

"Actually, I didn't technically promise anything," he said in return and Siri scowled at him. "Okay okay, fine. I'll be more careful next time..." he concedes and she huffs, tilting her muzzle up, still narrow eyed at him.

"There won't be a next time, Kieran, if you're going to return to the village battered every time you go out, and to think! You had poor Lexie with you as well, and while I have no doubt she can take care of herself, as well-" she cuts herself off again and sighs, before turning back to you with a sweet smile. "Apologies," she murmured, "Come on, I already have a stamina potion ready for you, I just need to make your health potions and then you'll be all set, dear. And don't worry about the cost, this time is free." She says, chuckling, "Just don't expect to get out of paying next time." she adds with a wink and Kieran snorts, amused apparently.

-----

Quest Completed: Hunting for Herbs
Items Gained:
-Health Potion(x2)
-Stamina Potion(x1)

Experience Gained: 12

-----

Save Successful...
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Lexie smiles when she sees Siri. But when Siri notices the state that Kieran is in, Lexie steps to the side of the room and looks at the ground. She listens and tries not to giggle while Siri is lecturing Kieran.

"Thank you for the potions, and don't worry I hope I will have enough money next time to buy potions and pay you back for this free-bee." Lexie says taking the potions and smiling at Siri.
Back to top Go down
DragonRose35
Dyno King
Dyno King
DragonRose35

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:40 am

Siri nods her head, waving her tail. "You are very welcome, my dear. Now, I think the Chief wanted to see you when you got back?" she tilted her head curiously before nodding again, "Yes, I'm sure he'll want to speak with you before you leave the village." She picks up the book again and goes back to hovering over her cooking pot.

Kieran sighs and shakes his head, smiling wryly at the whole thing, but you're not sure why, so you decide to leave it be. "He probably wants to make sure you're all set for the journey ahead of you, er... us..." he struggles to finish that thought, but eventually gives up, and before you can question him, he leads you out of Siri's hut and towards the Chief's hut. You don't make it very far, however, when you realize the Chief is standing at the gates, rather than his hut.

Kieran snorts, loudly, though you're not sure if he meant to or not, and then Chief turns his head, towards you, eyes wide before they narrowed and he looked... worried. "Kieran, there you are. I'm afraid something is amiss."

"What's wrong?" Kieran asked, his voice strangely tight.

"Have you seen Celti?" the Chief urged him and Kieran shook his head, sharply. "Oh dear, then I'm afraid something has gone terribly wrong indeed."
Back to top Go down
LunaB
Dyno Bait
Dyno Bait
LunaB

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Lexie smiles at Siri then says, "Oh! I wonder what he wants to talk about."

when Kieran stumbles in what he is saying Lexie wonders once again what he meant. But as they go outside Lexie gets distracted seeing the Chief at the gates. She listens and gets more and more nervous.

"So what is going on? And can we help, at all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Start" Lexie   "Start" Lexie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Start" Lexie
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next